Thursday, June 23, 2011

These people inspire me




It's always a good thing when you see people out there in the world that are doing what you only dream to do.  They show the way, make you think that maybe you aren't so foolish, and that yes - it really can be done.

2 of my favorite blogs up to this point (I'm sure there will be more as I go along - so don't feel slighted out there undiscovered bloggers living the life I want!  I'll find you).



One woman living a simple life on board (although she does tandem sail)  Teresa Carey

A couple from Canada (leave it to the Canucks! :) ) Mike and Rebecca


Although from reading the blogs it does seem that having somebody to enjoy the cruising life with is the best way to do it.  Anybody have the link to  Live-Aboard-Wives  Wanted? :)  May have to do some more research for that one!

Short one today.  Tomorrow I plan on listing the various skills I need to improve/learn to have a chance at making this all work.  It is becomming quite the list.  I'm really impressed with the resourcefulness of the sailing community.  There's no Home Depot around the corner, you just have to make do with what you can!

Good sailing to those already out there - Good dreaming to the rest of us!

Tux

No comments:

Post a Comment