Monday, August 29, 2011

130 Blogs in the list





8/30 - update.   Technical difficulties hit yet again.  Now I think somebody is just messing with me!   Maybe this will all work better on the water  - time to move!! :)  Repairs forthcoming to list!





Yeah I know!  A blog that has been sorely lacking in posts the past couple weeks, and I wimp out and just add stuff to the blog list. You should be happy. I have given you an additional 20 something blogs of people that have actual useful information to read.  You might finally enjoy a blog post or two while you are at it.

Fear not, the last couple of weeks of sales school, taking my kid to college, laptop came down with a nasty virus, are hopefully behind me.  So my incessant droning will continue.  I'm sure I can come up with some exciting material.   Or maybe just make some stuff up!


No comments:

Post a Comment