Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back from Annapolis




Ok, I'm back for longer now - I promise!  My posting has been sporadic the last couple of weeks.  A week of Sales School, followed by a trip to Annapolis to take my son to college.   He is very excited to be free of his parents and living on his own.  Far, far away from his parents' control.  I'm sure this had absolutely no impact into his decision to go to a school in Maryland - almost sure anyways :)


Another trip to Annapolis means another round of me seeing lots of boats on the water, and wishing I was on one of them.  Since I don't have much to say, I'll just add the pics from the trip. 











4 comments:

  1. Welcome back Chris!!! Boats boats everywhere in Annapolis!! Dropped your son off just in time to experience his first Hurricane?? What he think of that?? Hope he stays safe.
    Doll (&Capt'n too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doll (&Capt'n too)! He seems pretty indifferent about the hurricaine at the moment. He was just glad to be free of his parents I think :) I hope he does too! Luckily the campus is up a hill a bit from the bay, so i don't think he'll get flooded. But who knows about the wind. I hope for everybody's sake it heads out to sea! Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've never been to Anapolis but it looks like such a great place! Lots of sailboats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures I took don't really do the area justice. There are many, many marinas around, and a ton more sailboats around. Seems like it's a sailing hot spot for the US. I think there is a huge sailboat show the first week in October. That would be really neat to go to.

    ReplyDelete