Saturday, August 13, 2011

Liveaboard Article in Annapolis paper


Ok so this post is basically me being lazy.  Yeah, I know, it's a big surprise.  I started talking with this couple in Annapolis after posting in some Sailing Forums awhile ago.  I think they embody what the sailing community is all about.  They are very friendly, and generous with their advice. And they even invited me to stop by and maybe come see their boat when I take my son to college in a couple weeks.

One half of the dynamic duo (are they super heroes?) is a writer, and does blogs for an Annapolis paper, The Capital.  She recently wrote an article about liveaboards in honor of Liveaboard Boater Day in the District of Columbia, August 13th. She interviewed a few liveaboards or people on their way to being liveaboards, and i was lucky enough to be included.   Thanks Jaye!

So since work and landlife has overwhelmed me this past week (that's my excuse for lack of posting), I'll just put a link to Jaye's articles instead.   Looks like yet another link for the blog list :)


2 comments:

  1. Very cool Chris!!! I expect to see pictures of boats from Annapolis!!!
    Doll (& Capt'n too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, now the pressure is on - must remember camera :)

    ReplyDelete