Thursday, July 7, 2011

See what you are missing

Today I thought I'd provide a public service for all of you liveaboard cruisers.  This thought came to me today as I was coming back from a soccer practice with my daughter.  We had to get on the highway for a little bit, and thus the inspiration.    



You are very welcome for this little remembrance of life on land :)  Every day just gives me even more inspiration to shorten my timetable and head out.

So good sailing to all of you out there - I'll find you eventually!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, this photo, alarm clocks, high-heeled shoes, and conference rooms without windows ... all the things I *don't* miss about land life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to not miss those! That's not to say I wear high-heeled shoes! Don't want to give the wrong impression or anything :) Besides a size 13 high heeled shoe is tough to find!

    ReplyDelete